Beach hair is wavy hair with a messed-up look. Beach hair is very sexy and a perfect hairstyle for any casual occasion.
The easisest way to achieve the beach hair style is to go to the beach for a few hours where the sea breeze will do it for you. But if you cannot go to the beach, you can get the beach hair at home, too.
How to get the beach hair:
- Shampoo and condition your hair before sleeping. Towel-dry thoroughly.
- Once your hair is partially dry, comb in hair conditioner or apply mousse on your hair, then twist up with a scrunchie or braid your hair loosely.
- If you have thick or wavy hair, apply a relaxing balm to smooth your curls then comb through.
- Scrunch your hair before you fall asleep.
- In the morning, take one-inch sections of your hair and wrap them around a curling iron with a medium-size barrel. Hold for 5-10 seconds before moving on to the next lock of hair.
- Spritz your hair with a spray-on wax, or styling cream to hold your new beach hair style.
More beach hair picture pages:
Sexy Beach Hair ,
Jessica White Beach Hair ,
Beach Hair With Sea Breeze